RFID based Toll Road Payment system assist many to reduce the large blockage occurred under the places currently. This is the simple ideas used to determine the high flow of visitors. If the car pushes by the toll way on the streets then it reveals the RFID audience that surpassed the restrict. The importance for human toll is entirely reduced under this idea and tolling program features by RFID. Hence, the RFID based toll road tax system project is little appropriate to reduce rate and duration of tourists.
- Related: Weapon Detection ECE project
Electronic toll selection program allows the car motorists to successfully pass the toll tax cubicles without avoiding at the toll cubicles. The toll quantity is subtracted from the RFID credit cards. This RFID credit cards is standard rechargeable and account is saved on the information.
Automatic toll selection Project will have two benefits:
First advantage is that activity of visitors will be much quicker as customer will not wait around to give the cash because, car owner has to just show the RFID credit cards in-front of them audience. And then the RFID based automated checkpoint control program will start the checkpoint to successfully go through.
Second advantage is that car owner doesn’t have to bring the cash every time. He/she will just renew the RFID credit cards by certain quantity and will use this credit cards every time he moves. This is little bit just like using bank credit cards.
Project Description in Detail:
1. Receiver: We are going to use a Infra-red recipient. It is used to identify that automobile has gone away from the digital toll selection plaza.
2. Transmitter: Infra-Red transmitters used are IR LEDs. IR radiation from transmitters are shown from the car and are obtained by the recipient.
3. Microcontroller: This is the CPU (central handling unit) of our venture. We are going to use a Microcontroller of 8051 family. The various features of Microcontroller are like
- Related Project: Bluetooth based data logger’s Abstract
I. Studying the RFID credit cards variety from the RFID audience.
II. Delivering this information to LCD so that the person working this venture should study various useful information.
III. Detecting the control given using keyboard and getting indication from the IR recipient.
IV. Delivering the information to the engine or alarm sounds based upon upon the RFID credit cards variety and stability inside them.
4. LCD: We are going to use 16×2 alphanumeric Fluid Amazingly Show (LCD) which means it can show alphabets along with figures on 2 collections each containing 16 figures.
5. DC engine and Motor Driver: We are going to use a DC engine to start the checkpoint. An engine car owner IC is required to generate the engine.
6. RFID credit cards reader: This is one of the key to the work. It flows the initial variety from the RFID credit cards and delivers it to the Microcontroller.