MBA HR projects report on Employee Retention. This final year project report is a free downloadable material and it can be used for all kinds of MBA HR students. This MBA project’s title is “A study on Employee Retention“. Download this MBA major project for free of cost.
Employee Retention is a method of taking measures to encourage workers to stay in the company for the highest possible time duration. It is a process in which the workers are motivated to stay with the completion of the particular project or long term. Employee Retention technique is beneficial for the company as well as the worker. And it is up to the HR department stuff.
Importance of the study:
Employee Retention represents the methods employed by the management to help the workers stay with the company for so many years. Worker retention techniques go a long way in encouraging the workers so that they adhere to the company for the long stay and play their employee role successfully. Honest initiatives must be taken to make sure learning and enjoy their work for the employees in their current projects.
Why retaining a good employee is important for a company?
- A company spends lots of money in developing an individual person and makes him ready to work great and understand the corporate working culture.
- When an employee resigns his job from present company, it is more likely that he/she may join the competitors firm.
- If an employee working in an organization for many years, they can understand the particular firm’s guidelines, so thus they can adjust better.
- It is an essential for the company to maintain the good working employee and his presenting potential.
Objective of the study:
- To study about the employee retention of Prithivi creation in Tirupur.
- To ascertain the problems of the employee in the organization.
- To offer suggestion the employee retention of Prithivi creation in Tirupur.
[Read: Love % Calculator ]
Employee Retention Project Report Download:
This downloadable file has the full documentation for the MBA HR project. And make use of it. Feel free to share this in social networking websites.